Thursday, January 13, 2011

What is love?

"I had said "I love you" for the first time, and actually meant it. Scared the hell out of me, but after we both said the words it was like every single clich̩ ever invented about love was suddenly true. The sky was brighter, the world was perfect, my heart was singing and I actually understood the real beauty of love. I'd read it, watched it, dreamed about it, but I had never in a million years thought it was so much more than that. You truly have to experience it to know truly what love is like." РTemptress-Kitten

Interesting. Perhaps one day I would "truly" grasp what she meant by that.

There's one love that surpasses all else: the Love of Christ.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Greetings my friend. Nice to see a post from you. How are things going these days? I hope you are doing well. Blessings to you.

Do you have a Facebook page? I hardly ever use my blog anymore since it seems that everyone is using Facebook these days. If you have a Facebook page, search for Keith Kincaid and send me a friend request.

Blessings,
Keith

Pinay said...

Hi, Sir Keith!

Happy new year to you. I don't post much here anymore, too. and yes, I have a facebook account. I sent you a message just to make sure I found the right name.

Thanks, Sir. Blessings to you, too.
Len

sports fan said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Frank
frank641w@gmail.com