Monday, March 16, 2009

Stage Sister

Occasion: Aubrey Gayle's debut

Last night, I played the ‘stage sister’ role with the kids—I mean, Tan and Archie. They were invited to attend their friend’s debut party and I was all-cramming to transform them into ‘a lady and a gentleman’ respectively.

Tan wore a purple Tinkerbelle-cut dress. It looks lovely on her. It was matched with a pair of silver Cinderella shoes, thanks to Ate Lyj.

Archie, on the other hand, wore a white long-sleeved top with blue tie. I love that tie with the dog prints. He wore an algae green pants with cool streaks.

The makeover was quite a success in my opinion as they both look great. Modesty aside, they look really fit for the occasion.

Of course, they aren’t kids anymore. And social gatherings like this are getting more like a norm for them now. It’s a relief to know that these kids are around good company. Thank you, Lord.

Later that night I heard them come home and said they had a great time. Good for them. I didn’t see the pictures until this morning though. I felt like saying to myself: Mission accomplished!

1 comment:

Siddharth Mistry said...

good one... visit mine u will like it...