Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A happy weekend

Happiness is a general feeling I have whenever I go home. But this weekend was more than just being happy, it’s matched with joy and gladness. I got home early on Friday and took my nieces to have their hair cut. It was a lot of fun bonding with the kids. Everybody liked her specific style. Cute!

On Saturday at practice, we tried a different setup for worship leading. I asked Mac and Aina each to sing solo. Plus we had all the singers upfront facing the congregation. It didn’t take a lot of adjustment. Plus the instrumentalists were good.

On worship day, the first thing in the program was the tambourine dance presentation of the little girls. Oh, I should have recorded that! It was awesome. Especially seeing the little ones enjoying their dance offering to the Lord. It really sticks to memory. And their planning on doing more of those. Good job, teachers!

In the afternoon, we watched a series of Filipino fighters in WBO matches. All of them won!

Sunday night was our meeting at the MYF office. God has showed me another miracle that night. Praise the Lord. Talk about that more on my Leadership blog.

Monday is my extra day-off. Yes, I did the laundry. But I’m glad I did.

No comments: