Thursday, March 01, 2007

Random

Today's a very good day. I had the liberty to update my blog since we got out of the training earlier than usual. Great!

1. I'm thinking of writing... again.

I used to scribble short stories, essays and poems when I was younger. I know I had so much to write then but I didn’t put in ink. There’s this one story I made back in my senior year in college which took me one whole notebook to finish. One day, a name just popped in my mind and I can’t recall how or where I encountered it. Then it dawned to me it was the main character in my short story! Haha!

I can think of so many things to write in Filipino. Actually, I made my version of a legend and my friends were convinced and persuade me to submit it to our local TV network that airs children stories. Haha! I love to write in my language.

I wish I could find time to write despite my toxic sched. It feels good to share your thoughts.

2. Today's my little bro's 19th birthday! My sweet little bro will no longer be a teenage boy in a short while. It's too swift!

3. My desk plant is growing pretty well. She’s lovely. She has a new sprout and looks very healthy. I’m glad. Her cousin is looking good, too. I enjoy watching them grow and add leaves day by day.

4. My baby sister will graduate in high school on the 30th of this month. Amazing how these kids grow too fast! She’s 15! She’s preparing for their Seniors’ Ball next week. I’m so excited! She looks lovely in her gown. She wants to curl her hair so I’ll take her to the parlor on Sunday.

5. I miss staying home longer but I’m really too busy right now. I won’t be home until Saturday night. I miss chatting with my father.

6. Work is so pressing. I had to save some sleep.

7. I wish to read new books too.

8. I pray that our finances will be met for the US trip. Keep praying for support. Thanks a lot.

9. Hope I can update more often.

10. God bless!

No comments: