Wednesday, February 14, 2007

subsconscious

Do you believe that sometimes our subconscious minds lead us to doing things we had no idea we've done? Last night, I was working on a paper up until around 1:30-2:00 a.m. I was so tired and sleepy and resolved to retire to sleep. I thought of writing an outline not to lose the flow of thought the next day. As I opened my work today this is what I found written:

PERNAL PITLINE ===> it's supposed to be Paper Outline (I remember trying to write this!)
I LOFE MOTHER. ====> don't have any idea how that showed!


Yesterday, Feb 13, 2007 was my Mother's 5th Death Anniversary, the eve of Valentine's Day. I was really surprised to see this. Have no memory writing those. I guess you realize what my heart says even when I'm out of consciousness: I LOVE MOTHER.

Happy Valentine's Day to all around the globe! God loves you!

1 comment:

Keith said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too Len! Not too much longer and Patty and I will be able to meet you in person. Be blessed my friend.