Tuesday, May 16, 2006

All hands on deck

This is my boss' favorite line. It means one thing: we have a closed calendar --as always (!!!). We are trying to commit suicide here (yeah, it came from her, too.).

Just came from another staff meeting and so many projects are ongoing and in the pipeline. Nobody is allowed to get sick. Yeah, my favorite line.

The best news so far is, we are up for the Bangkok trip (finally). There were two choices, one was Hong Kong and the other, Bangkok. As you may recall, I went to Hong Kong in February so I was really hoping the group chooses Thailand. And they did. Haha!

It may be anytime between the last week of May or by early June. Going back to real business, I have a lot to do.

Lord, thank you for another privilege of having a trip abroad. I pray that You give me the strength and wisdom I need at work. Praises to You. Amen.

No comments: